White or colorless crystalline powder.
Identification A. IR-Spectrum:
Should be complied with Reference Spectrum.
Identification B. Liquid chromatography:
The retention time of the major peak of the Sample solution corresponds to that of the Standard solution.
158 – 161 ℃
Loss on drying:
Residue on ignition:
99.5% - 101%
Substances to be avoided include oxidizing agents, strong bases, iodine, fluorine. Combustible. Sensitive to light.
Semiconductors, nanoparticles, photoresists, lubricating oils, UV absorbers, adhesive, leather, cleaner, hair dye, soaps, cosmetics, pain medication, analgesics, antibacterial agent, treatment of dandruff, hyperpigmented skin, tinea pedis, onychomycosis, osteoporosis, beriberi, fungicidal skin disease, autoimmune disease
1. Salicylic acid namely ortho hydroxy benzoic acid (o-hydroxybenzoic acid) is a kind of important organic synthetic raw material. In pesticide production, it is used for synthetic organic phosphorus pesticide Isocarbophos, isofenphos methyl intermediates isopropyl salicylate and Rodenticide warfarin, kill rats ether intermediate 4-hydroxy coumarin; in the pharmaceutical industry, salicylic acid was used as antiseptics, also as intermediates of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and other drugs; it is also an important raw material of dye, spices, such as rubber industry .
2. It is mainly used as raw materials of aspirin feedstock and pesticide aqueous amine and phosphorus products, can also be used in dye industry, refining and chemical reagent, etc.
3. Used in the pharmaceutical industry for the antipyretic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic drugs, industrial dye used for direct of azo dyes and acid mordant dyes, but also for spices, etc.
4. Used as complexing indicator and preservative.
5. Verification for aluminum, boron, cerium, copper, iron, lead, manganese, mercury, nickel, silver, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, sulfite, nitrate and nitrite. Determination of aluminum, copper, iron, thorium, titanium and uranium. Alkali method and iodometry titration standard. The fluorescent indicator. Complexometric indicator.
6. Salicylic acid is an important raw material of medicine, spices, dyes, rubber auxiliaries and other fine chemicals. In the pharmaceutical industry, salicylic acid itself is used as antiseptics, for local cutin hyperplasia and skin fungal infection. As for pharmaceutical intermediates, it is used for production of ethenzamide, diuretin, acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), sodium salicylate and salicylamide, glibenclamide niclosamide, salicylic acid, phenyl ester, ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate, bismuth subsalicylate, sulfasalazine and other drugs. In the dye industry, it is used for the production of direct yellow GR, direct grey BL, direct light brown RT, acid mordant brown G, acid mordant yellow GG dye. Salicylic acid esters are used as spice, for example, methyl salicylate can be used as toothpaste and other oral spices and other spices and food spices. Used in rubber industry production antiscorching agent, ultraviolet absorbent and foaming agent and water. Salicylic acid can also be used as a phenolic resin curing agent, textile printing and dyeing pulp preservatives, synthetic fiber dyeing of the expansion agent (agent) and so on.
Stored in cool, dry place, under 30℃ in the tightly sealed, original containers. Sensitive to light. It should be protected from moisture, away from heat/fire/direct sun light.
In net 25 kg paper bags, then on pallets with shrink wrapping.
Transport as per general chemicals.
The normal shelf life is 24 months if it is stored under the recommended conditions. If the storage is in a very good condition, a longer shelf life can be expected. After 24 months, Re-inspect it each 6 months.